It doesn't come with any of the nifty viral share features out of the box. Slideshow controls are available, but frankly they are unsightly without custom styling, so I omitted them here. But this slideshow can be custom themed, and it's accessible in older browsers and on many mobile platforms. Here's the recipe:
- Set up Aggregator: Enable the Aggregator module in core. In the module settings, add the IMG tag to the list of allowed HTML tags. Add the URL for the Flickr RSS feed you want to use. Run cron.
- Add jQuery.cycle Plugin: Download jQuery.cycle plugin here and copy the files into /sites/all/libraries (just create this directory if it doesn't yet exist).
- Install & Enable Libraries API: This is in module form and you can get the Libraries API here.
- Install & Enable Views: If you haven't installed the all-mighty Views, now's the time!
- Install & Enable Views Slideshow: Here's the Views Slideshow module.